At the Audacious Girls Camp in Park City, rising 8th, 9th and 10th grader girls will learn and apply design thinking, entrepreneurship, and innovation to address real-world challenges with a small team of peers.
Over the course of four days, you will:
- Develop the entrepreneurial mindset and learn innovation techniques.
- Apply design thinking to tackle a real challenge you and your peers identify.
- Design a new product, service, or initiative to address your team’s challenge.
- Perform customer discovery and validation exercises in beautiful Park City!
- Refine your business model, build and test prototypes, and define next steps.
- Engage with local entrepreneurs who coach and mentor your team.
- Pitch to an expert panel of judges for feedback.