At the Audacious Summer @ Chick-fil-A, rising 6th through 8th graders learn and apply design thinking, entrepreneurship, and innovation to address real-world challenges with a small team of peers.
Over the course of five days, you will:
- Develop the entrepreneurial mindset and learn innovation techniques.
- Apply design thinking to tackle a real challenge you and your peers identify.
- Design a new product, service, or initiative to address your team’s challenge.
- Learn tools to refine your ideas, build prototypes, and seek customer input.
- Engage with local entrepreneurs who coach and mentor your team.
- Pitch to an expert panel of judges for feedback.